20 July 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt. 15

As I continue to work on my latest screenplay, I am reminded of how good fortune has blessed me. While I will always struggle with various obstacles I am comfortable in the general support that I have received from the web from friends and family. I was most pleased with the response I got from Jan Scott-Frazier; a very important in the anime industry. I cannot let the kind words from my friend Terence and my most respected Uncle Erik be forgotten as well. Most of all; I have to mention the sweet words of my darling Denise; who helps me on a daily basis. It is because of these great people, as well as my own desire that I surge forward. If there is a blizzard and a mountain before me; then I dress warm and break out my climbing gear. There is no challenge that I cannot overcome.

Oh BTW
46 pages and counting on the latest screenplay. I will probably have more by the end of the day.
I love a good story that writes itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment