31 July 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt.21 (One Day Till)

As the anxiety continues, I find time to get some writing down and boy did I do it. Not my overall maximum which was twenty pages in one day, but the average page rate of five pages per day. Yesterday I was on page fifty six and now I am on sixty two. Since today was the only day I was going to have off I decided that I might as well expend some energy into this screenplay. So far that has been one of the highlights of the day. The rest has been well chaotic.

In regards to the move. Well no gas, and no electricity for about a week. Now here is what I don't understand. We are moving into a new place with a lease. Why is it that the Electric Company doesn't want to turn the power on; when the old bill was in a previous tenants name. They say that they have to do research and a bunch of other crap. Why should we be penalized for what a previous tenant did. How is that for some BS. So for about a week; I won't be making any post. I will try to come back stronger than ever.

Moving is really tough!

(62 and still on fire.)

No comments:

Post a Comment