26 July 2009

Corvettes and Chargers and a Little Pink Bow

A strange name but one you might know
Corvettes, Chargers and a little pink bow
A gift to a muse, who works at her best
and dreams of mt dews, combo's and veggies that are fresh
Today is your day, though tomorrow is better

With your help, I will try and succeed.
With you at my side, i will meet your needs
And in the process not sucuumb to great
with a brand new vette, likely 6 speed

And in that garage or that new house we got
Is that Charger you wanted the one that i bought
the cost was nothing cuz i spend once in a while
but it was all worth it just to see you smile.

And the races, the racer my dear
From summer to winter depending on the year
I wil learn stick to drop down the hammer
and when i when you will hear me yammer

And a little pink bow when you get what you want
And a hug to me for the great surprise
A smile and a kiss because I did it
only matched by the sparkle in your eyes

So to Corvettes and Chargers to little pink bows
To hugs and and kisses like eskimos
To futures and forever evers and never give in
To the present and presents that have yet been given

So in closing I think I must say
To my great love that found a way.
You make me happy almost gay (happy)
To my beloved for your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!!!!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment