14 September 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt.35 (What Is Your Success?)

What is success to you? I know this question all too well. Its something I've mulled over for a while. So I guess I can define it partially by what I want to achieve.

*giving my mom a hug and slipping a check in her pocket

*money put away for all my kids.

*kimmys big screen tv

*denises samsung hd tv

*a zoot suited wedding on the beach

*flying wes out from texas just to hang out

*traveling to texas to hang out with antarctic press

*going to anime expo.

*fixing my car.

*sitting on a tropical beach with mark and kim sipping some while denise sips some fruity drink

*taking the girls shopping.

*driving some fancy european car (not owning just driving)

*buying my own ps3

*seeing my movies on a big screen.

You might notice that my success isn't all about me. That's the way I view success. It isn't about what I achieve as much as how I share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment