01 October 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt.43 (And I Thank...)

Normally an actor or screenwriter or producer/director thanks people when they win an award. That seems like an awful long time to wait for thanks. I decided that before I succeed I am going to thank people before hand. So with that said here are my thanks and it's a long list.

Mom
*For all that you have ever done for me. For making me the man that I am today.

Siana, Malaya, Makala and Jorielle
*For being my kids and a reason to reach for the stars.

Denise Morgan
*For being the love of my life and for being the one who makes my screenplays bleed.

Kimberly Martin
*For being the best friend/ex that any guy could ever have.

Terence Akins
*For being a good friend through all the years and a fellow wordsmythe.

Cornell Hines
*For being a great friend and a constant source of laughter.

Musa Lindsey
*For being a great friend and the most awesome big brother in the world.

David Jackson
*For being a great uncle and mentor who taught me a lot and a great soul calibur player.

Sinko Stewart Higgins Jr/II
*For being an awesome guy and a great little brother.

Mark Aguilar
*For being a great friend in such a short time and my buddy. Also a good sounding board.

Micheal Moore
*For being a great friend over the years and a constant source of misadventure.

Wes Hartman
*For being a great friend and a mentor in the skills of writing.

Chip Miller
*For teaching me the meaning of faith in people you don't know and the power of social networking.

Randy Chaffin
*For being a great friend, a brother from another mother, and a real standup guy.

Kimberly Slattery
*For being such an awesome person and making my buddy Mark so damn happy.

Best Buy
*For giving me the chance to meet Mark, and fulfilling a ten year goal.

Quentin Hatchett
*For being a great friend and teaching me the art of the drink, the strip club, Mardi Gras and Streeters.

John Bynes
*For being a great friend, wrestling partner and partner in crime.

Ricardo Woods
*For being a good friend over the years and erstwhile martial arts instructor.

Fred Perry
*For giving the world Gold Digger, and being a really great guy in person.

Rod Espinosa
*Neotopia..nuff said.

Eiko M
*For being a character that truly means a lot to me.

Yuna Z, JSJ, M. Faia and the rest of TSR.
For being some of the greatest characters I could ever come up with.

Charles Brack
*For being the greatest cousin in the five boroughs..actually the only cousin in the five boroughs.

Charles Bouchet aka BONEZ
For being the best juggalo I've ever known. Probably the only one I've ever known.

Stan Champion
*For being the best uncle/reggae musician I've ever known.

I'm sure I am forgetting some people, but I can always update this later. For now I give my eternal thanks to these people and promise to succeed and never forget them no matter where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment