22 April 2017

Illness and Recovery

This week should have been an easy one.  My videos were finished and ready to go.  The only thing left was tags and descriptions.  I got a message from one of my friends to play some Overwatch. A couple of games later I was done and ready to finish up cleaning my computer.  I shut it down, proceed to clean out all the dust that had accumulated. Once satisfied that it was suitable for use;I turned it back on except it was experiencing some sort of error.  This was Saturday evening; right before they pain started. Within the next few days I would have to back up my computer,reinstall Windows and then reinstall all of my legends, fonts settings etc.  But that's not why I'm writing this.
At the time of my writing this, I am recovering in the hospital post surgery. Yes, you heard that correctly. Within the past week, I have been to the hospital twice. On the second visit did I discover what was causing my lvl 10 abdominal pain. 
I had an inflamed gallbladder and it required surgery. I went to the hospital Tuesday, had surgery Wednesday to give you an idea. 
My spirits are good and the surgery was a success but I'm physically sore in my midsection. I had to take medical leave from work to give me time to recover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment