14 December 2017

What is Nytmaer's Dream Space?

What is Nymaer's DREAM SPACE?

Ever since I created the backyard wrestling persona Nytmaer, there has always been a dream related
theme to his edstence. In fact you can say, the theme of dreams has been a constant (my finisher was
called the Dream Slayer after all). Even when I stopped wrestling, I kept the name as there was no one using it, and its unique spelling was as dynamic as the persona that created it. Nytrnaer soon became how I identified myself in games and media and ultimately became the name I used for the Nyunaer
YouTube Channel aka Nytch.

Dream Space represents the part of the blogosphere that I call my own. Like the Dream Realm of
Morpheus from Neil Gaiman's Sandman. Dream Space has evolved from Cawing A Path to Success.
I am no longer cawing that path, instead I am on one, swimming in a sea of dreams, realizing what
direction I want to go in. Dreamspace is about me and my pursuit of my passions as infinite as they
may be. With DR-EAM SPACE, I've also created by brand slogan; Be Everything....

What does "Be Everything" mean?
Be great, be wild, be awesome, be everything and never anything less.

It's a call out to be exceptional and to never believe in those that doubt you. Believe that you can and
then do it. Accomplish, grow, develop and then go out and crush it.

My vision, or mission statement, is "to be one of the world's leading producers and providers of
entertainment and inf ormation."



No comments:

Post a Comment