28 February 2020

Last summer I had planned to do this sizable Warframe Captura project, that somehow never really took off.  It's not that I didn't want to do it, it's that I lost track of what I was doing with so many others things happening and I never got around to it.  Life happens, but this is one that I want done before this summer.  This means I will have to focus my time wisely.  I haven't been playing the game as much but having been a vet of it, I know what the early months mean and know that the content drought will start to dry as spring begins to Bloom.

Tennocon has already been announced and I will have my digital tickets almost as soon as they go on sale, but this isn't about Tennocon.

This is about my love for the game and how I express that love through art.


My goal now is to finish what I started, but not just to finish it.  I'm going to expand on it.  In the coming months, I'm going to reach out to several Warframe communities I'm a part of to get these Capturas seen by at least a 100 Tenno.  You may not think it's a large number, but for me that's a significant amount, because if they are good enough to be seen by 100, they can be seen by a thousand.  If I can create impressive content that people can't dispute or if I can create content they absolutely hate, then I've done some credible marketing work.

Some of these are just Captura's (i.e. built for looks or style) others are built for function (look good, and utility).  I'll capture all the relevant data in a spreadsheet for others to look at and even offer suggestions and comments.

The spreadsheet can be found -->Here<-- p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment