24 August 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt.29 (Another Screenplay Finished)

June 11th was when I started working on it based on an idea in regards to a bad movie that I saw.

There was no power in the house, so I was forced to work by candle light and by day light. I had to use good old fashioned pen and paper. I will say that a book by Antarctic Press was a major contriubtor to this story. Thanks guys.

June 15th was when I started writing the actual script.
Power was back on, so I started typing up the script as well as all the ideas that I had written down. Whatever I didn't type in, is still in my spiral notebook.

August 14th was when I reached page 91.
By this point I had already completed most of the screenplay. It was during this time that I had already moved and was dealing with other issues "Unemployment." I had also wrote the ending, but had not finished the rest. I knew I would have to write to the ending and then link it all together.

August 24th Date of completion.
Finally finished. I had to mod the connecting point between the two seperate parts that I had already written. Still I am pretty proud of the work. While this one may be a few pages shorter than the others I have already completed, it is also my fastest screenplay to date.

Using a nifty website called timeanddate.com I was able to calulate the math for how long it actually took.

Duration calculation results

From and including: Thursday, June 11, 2009
To and including: Monday, August 24, 2009

It is 75 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 2 months, 14 days including the end date

Alternative time units

75 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 6,480,000 seconds
  • 108,000 minutes
  • 1800 hours
  • 10 weeks (rounded down)
For me that is a pretty big accomplishment considering all the stuff that had happened in that short length of time. So I will say kudos to me for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment