17 September 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt. 37 (The Breaking Point)

Let me rip it my drink of choice
As I sit and speak with type and voice
I know my words and desire them seen
In comfy chair with popcorn and screen.

The hardest is now I know this true
My lack of success leaves me quite blue
My family is stressed and I can tell it.
Because of the story; I need to sell it.

This is my task my choice, my desire
My dream is to make it before I expire
My future is murky and emotions unfettered
The change in lifestyle; to make it better.

The breaking point i've reaced; I know it well.
Success is my my goal; out of my shell
It's not the money the fame the glory.
It's the chance to reach out and tell my stories.

The Assassins, and the ones who fight undead
The two female warriors who always bump heads
The robots err mecha and their pilots and sources
The shocker, the fantasy on unknown courses.

The Breaking Point; my mile high precipice
Mostly because success has no given recipes
An engagement and my friends a many
All wish me well on the path of plenty

I sit on the plateau and look at where I've been
And look and laugh my face a Joker's Grin
The fifty-two cards in my lifewise deck
Have not all been dealt; i've not yielded to debt.

So I prepare my tools like a well prepared climber
If success is my mistress, I know I will find her
The top is the place that I have to go.
It's a process that might be a little slow.

But i'm not just carrying myself on the journey ahead
I'm carrying the hopes of the people i've fed
And when I reach there; I can finally rest
Because I succeded at life; I stand with the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment