23 September 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt.38 (As I Get Closer...)

The latest news and the news is good is that I've actually made a very important contact in the hollywood industry. A friend that I met through social networking. I won't mention names but he's been around for a while. My intent was not to get a contact but to communicate with others that were in the industry. As it so happened he was someone who could actually help me. Now that isn't to say that I didn't think that he could help me; because I did. However I am as much interested in talking with people because that is what I do.

This person whom is giving me a chance based on my personality; I will be forever grateful too. He has given me a name and an address of a person who works for him and can actually get my screenplay read.

As I Get Closer; I am more thankful to those who help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment