12 August 2011

#106 Everything Is Hard!

It is hard to keep pushing on sometimes.  In spite of what it is that you dream about doing, until you make it to that point where you can sit back and relax, everything is hard.  There is so much pressure to succeed that sometimes it seems impossible.  You don't get do overs, and whether you make it or break it is often not in your hands but the hands of others.  The real world doesn't hold back and just keeps laying into you with all the responsibilities that you have to deal with.  I don't know sometimes why I continue on, when it seems like every major step forward is still two steps away from being at the doorstep to success.  No matter how close I think I have gotten, I am slapped in the face with the realization that I have gone close enough.

Everything is hard!

Success is a hard beast to find and even harder to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment