27 September 2011

#109 Four days till Eiko is released.

Not much longer now, and I am filled with excitement.  Another dream fulfilled, but that isn't the end of the work.  Once the book is out, I have to get it into peoples hands.  So more hardwork is just around the corner.

Eiko serves as proof of two ideas that I believe in.

1.  Success is often defined by the end result multiplied by how much work you put into it.  or S$=Wk X Ef+Lck

2.  Once you have achieved success the work isn't over.  In truth it is just beginning.  Success must be maintained in order to be viable.

Plenty of people have put out a book, but whether they become successful from it depends on several unknown and uncertain factors.  Eiko has been with me since 1994 (unofficially), and even though she has been on the web since before Ebay, and Amazon, she hasn't gotten her chance to become a well known entity.

I plan to change that.
 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment