29 November 2011

#121 TILTD 2012

I have this particular quirk where I will make a to do list, called a "Things I'd Like To Do." list.  I've managed to create quite a few of them for a long time, and they are usually filled with goals and intentions.  Some of the best ones, have taken years to complete, but a few of them have been completed.  They never seem to jump off as quickly as I would like, but that is the nature of such things.  This particular TILTD just deal with plans that I'd like to complete for 2012.  Not quite a resolution list, since New Years is still a month away, but a list to remind myself of what needs to be done and what I want to accomplish.  These lists are never in any order, but somethings can only happen if other things fall in place.

If you could write a list of the things you wanted to happen in 2012, what would they be?  Try to keep them realistic.  Don't say become a millionaire if you haven't the means nor the patience to start down that path.  Try for subtle yet realistic changes.

Here is my list

Further promote Eiko
Sell 1000 copies of Eiko
Publish my next two books (one of which I won't reveal until it is completed)
Gain more than 150 followers on Twitter.
Increase the amount of people that follow Eiko and In Case Of Hope
Have a finished draft for Half-Breed
Get ten rejection letters for my wall of fame.

Make more headway towards my In Case Of Hope
Incorporate myself
Hold a successful Indiegogo or Kickstarter campaign.

Start building my super computer (For video games and Video Editing)
Finally meet Nathyn and Shawn in person.
Take some more dynamic pictures to add to my portfolio
Attend a few different trade shows as a photojournalist
Write twenty or more articles for Entertainment Buddha
Establish some worthwhile connections in the media industry.
Take a nice vacation out of Chicago, to some place that I've never been before.
Establish my "brand"

If major progress can be made...
Buy my kids some nice things.
Take my mom out to dinner.
Get Denise something nice.

Naturally this sort of thing is subject to major change along the way, but as long as I have goals, I have something to shoot towards.  

-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment