07 December 2011

#124 A Risk Worth Taking

Some years back, I was discussing Eiko with Denise, and we had a conversation in regards to some of the more questionable material that was in it.  Out of respect for decency, I left some of that material out as it didn't really affect the story in anyway.  That doesn't mean that the subject matter doesn't exist.  It does, It just isn't mentioned within the context of the story.

Yesterday, I had a breakthrough.  I had been watching two things that really inspired me to write a story based off of something that dealt with a very touchy subject.  I won't say what they are, but needless to say there will be some disturbing content held within.



Writing it really took me to a dark place, but I felt pleased that I was able to tap into the darkness and write something thrillingly different than my traditional type of story.


No comments:

Post a Comment