17 December 2011

#128 Fellow Carvers Welcome...

This blog isn't all about me, at least that isn't what my ultimate goal is for it.  Certainly I use it to detail my experiences and tribulations as I do my best to become successful.  While I do this, I'm always thinking of ways to increase readership and make the blog much more dynamic than it is now, and that is why your help is needed.

I'd like to turn this blog into a place that fellow carvers can find other like minded individuals, as well as a place to express new ideas and share their experiences.

We are unique.  We see the world in a different light, and do our best to chronicle our perspective with written word, song, poem, video or game.  We carve a path because we don't have access to all the means and tools that are available to those who have influence and klout.  We are like the explorers of olde.  We don't know exactly where we are going, but we have a destination in mind.  We may not end up where we plan, but we will do the best with what we find.  We start out looking for gold, only to find oil.  We start off as singers, only to become song writers.

That is a carver.
Carver with weapon of choice

If you are a fellow carver, then this is the place for you.  All carvers are proficient with their own blade (a talent unrealized by others)  and most carvers are good at expressing themselves in a calm and intelligent manner.  I want those type of people here.  I want you here.

KB

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great experience. Thanks for providing such a fertile platform. Love the carver moniker and philosophy. Thanks KB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is greatly appreciated, and I want people to not just read what I post, but to contribute their own experiences. This isn't just about me anymore. We all have a shared interest in success.

    ReplyDelete