30 December 2011

2011 A Year In Accomplishments

I'd like to take this time to commemorate the year 2011, and to look back at all the things that I have accomplished, which was far more than previous years.  At the beginning of the year, I set out to do many things, most of which I have not completed.  Most of them are simply not in the cards yet.  In spite of that, that doesn't mean that I didn't accomplish anything.  As a matter of fact, I accomplished quite a few things.  Some of them I would like to list.



Walked in the Y-me 


Did professional adult photography


 Published my first book


Placed in the semi finals in the Amazon Studios contest

Took photos of my daughters first day in school


Completed my first Nanowrimo challenge of writing 50,000 words


Filmed the first few minutes of In Case Of Hope


Completed the ICOH animatic



Worked with Mark on Ocean Of Stars


Walked in the Walk To Remember

Wrote articles for Entertainment Buddha website

Helped someone with their You Tube Video

Dabbled with HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography


Experimented with 3DS Max 2011


Pitched for In Case Of Hope



Yeah, I've done a lot in these past 364 days.  I plan to do even more in 2012.

Peace and have a safe new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment