01 October 2012

#160 Celebration


Today is a good day for two reasons.

First off is one year ago, my first book Eiko was published.  That was a great day for me and the realization of a dream, which was to publish a book.

Today is also the day that I completed the first draft of the Eiko: R3M1X screenplay.  I've talked about it before in previous post.  It's been rough for me to complete it, as It wasn't just changing the background but changing the context and reasoning behind everything.  Anyway I did it.  I managed to complete the first draft.

R3M1X has some all new material.  The story follows the same path as the original Eiko but there are some major differences.  Some battles have changed all together.

Now the hard part.  Cleaning up the draft and submitting it for approval.

October 1st.  Definitely a good day for me and Eiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment