25 December 2012

New Project for 2013

Like it?

It's a cover image mockup I made in Photoshop for my new writing project.  I'm not all that great at PS, but I always try to get the basics together to form something.  I'm a better writer than Photoshopper.

Can you tell what I was going for?

If not, then good, if so; then what gave it away.  I'd love to hear in the comments.

Anywho, my next project is going to draw my writing to a much different place than usual.  I'll be exploring some foreign concepts in my writing ability.  Still it's something new and exciting for me, especially as I really take a stab at a different genre.

I can't reveal too much, so this image (a teaser if you will) is all you are going to get for the time being.  I can say that it is YA-Lit, but with a darker edge than some of my other works.  I'm going to some dark places here, possibly pushing the boundaries of the lighter Ya-lit out there.

Naturally there will be a romance, but the conflict between the two will take an interesting turn.  I have to thank several sources in advance to the combination of concepts that help me form the idea.

Also...Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

Kenan

No comments:

Post a Comment