22 December 2012

#168 TILTD Goes to Epic Quest

Sometimes you hit...sometimes you miss.
TILTD or Things I'd Like To Do List

I had a lot of great goals for this year, but sadly I didn't see many of them come to fruition, but I'm not sad.  Sometimes you miss the mark...well sometimes you miss it by a wide margin, but really, it's okay.
They were a bit lofty for me and the current path that my life is taking.

While I did hit some of them, many were a complete miss.  I'm not sad, in fact not only am I not sad, I'm actually encouraged   It's not too late, and instead of putting a date on things which will often encourage a hastily put together attempt to fulfill them, I'm going to add most of the to my Epic Quest.  Some of them have already been added, but in time the rest of them will be added.  In time all of these will be added, and in time all of them will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment