11 September 2014

#190 Help the Aisle Seat Books Kickstarter get off the ground

Hello dear family and friends.  This is one of the few times that I will message you for support of something that I believe in, but this is very important to me.

Eiko's publisher Aisle Seat Books is doing a Kickstarter Campaign and I'd like for you to share this link.  I won't ask you for money, but sharing this link goes a long way.  For those that don't know.  Aisle Seat Books and it's owner Ed Gray has been very influential in my professional career, providing me with the chance to get published.  They provided me with a platform and helped me edit and even helped advertise and market the book.  Now we have the chance to grow and I'd like for that to happen.  Not just for my own future publishing goals, but also to help others.  I'm sure many of you know someone who has a trunk story/script that is a great story, but they won't do anything with.  ASB is a great opportunity for unpublished screenwriters to have a chance to have their visions realized.  It worked for me and now there is a chance that it can work for others as well.  Again I'm not asking for donations, just share the link with others.  Oh and watch the video.  I'm in it.  :)  Thanks and have a great Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment