26 June 2015

#207 Reason to Celebrate



This blog is never about politics or social issues.  I don't want my personal beliefs to stand in the way of my interest hobbies, but today I'm going to make an exception.  I've been an ardent supporter of homosexuality for as long as I can remember. To take the Hiptser stance, I was a believer of homosexual rights and civil unions before it was "cool".  I have stood for their struggles in the belief, that they should have equal rights under the law as anyone else.  Today, that became more than a feeling.  Today the Supreme Court made it happen.  Now homosexual couples can experience the same joy as heterosexual couples; and I couldn't be happier.
There are a lot of people who are still hellbent on seeing this struck down, but that's not going to happen.  There is a reason to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment