08 June 2015

Cool Stuff: ACPad

One of the things to benefit living in the digital age, is the way social networking learns what you are into, and then sends you cool things related to that interest.

Due to my increase in things related to guitar; I will find something kind of cool, whether it is a performance or new technology.  In this case it's both.

Robin Sukroso; listed on Youtube.com is a One-man band and an inventor.  His talent and passion for both shine out in this video.


The creative soul in me wonders how did he come up with such an idea?
The musician in me ponders on the frets used on the D-string and if I could duplicate the fingering.
The tech junkie in me is astounded by the sheer brilliance of it all.  A useful and effective technical marvel for acoustic music.

Just a firm reminder of the future that we are living in.

To find out more; you can go to: http://acpad.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment