01 September 2018

Nytmaer! Where have you been?

It's been a while since I last wrote a blog post.  A lot has been going on in my life and I thought that I should be responsible and chat what's been happening.  My last major post was just after my friend John Passed.   During that time I kind of faced a sort of gaming depression.  John was a major factor in me playing Overwatch and me streaming.  So there's that.

Then of course my oldest daughters graduation and everything involved in that.  Last couple of months have been really hectic.  I got called in back to work and got started on a new program so that's cut into the most free time.

So that's where I've been.  Since the Sacrifice came out a few months ago, I did make a video for that one.  In fact that was my last video.  There's a lot going on with me.  I mean a literal lot.  I've started my own side business and have been doing a lot of research and application of means and ends.  This is going to be a short post but I'll get down to the core of it.

I'm stepping away.  I know that I seem flaky as I jump from one thing to another, but I am in pursuit of something grand.  I realize that everything I do is in pursuit of that thing.  That thing I've always been chasing.  It's somewhere in-between freedom, wealth and a sandy beach somewhere some place tropical.

I'm getting there.

It's never really been about the method, though to maintain my own enthusiasm I try to hype myself on the method; but in the end it's really about the end goal.  On the plus side, I've also reached a level of committment with Warframe that serves as powerful as a motivator when it comes to gaming.  It is my number one game.  In fact ...


Speaks for itself.

I love this game.  That's why I don't mock people who devote themselves to other fandoms.  As long as you keep life in perspective and realize that it's just a game.  Enjoy it, and make those moments count.  If you are having good, safe, harmless fun then enjoy it, but never lose track of what's important.  Maintain your relationships and reach out to family and friends.

-Nytmaer

No comments:

Post a Comment