15 July 2019

Bloglet: Growth

I'm starting to do some different things.

I'm forcing my brain to grow and expand.  I have no choice.  Taking rsk for the greater reward.

This is a holdover, but anything will be used to contain the essence of me.  I contribute something to mankind.  Some might say, that it's wasteful, foolish act, but in fair response I say "consider this"

Someone with the intent on leaving behind something that does not seek to be immortal, but wants to leave something behind to serve as witness and guide to the future of mankind.  Even with no money, even with no influence, I seek to be the seemingly apocryphal poet Virgil to the world's Dante.

Living Life

Assuming I will live a long life, I might as well make the remaining trip comfortable. I might die tomorrow, but it shouldn't be with so many concerns.  The only thing I would add is to keep at it.  
Keep trying.  Keep plugging away.  Don't quit, but try not to stress as much.



No comments:

Post a Comment