01 January 2024

2024: No more promises

To be honest, I'm not really worried about not having blogged since March of 2023. What I started in the year, I did not finish; but I've made some headway towards that which I started. I'm probably not going to be the one who manages to learn everything and get their projects completed in a year. Obviously; that definitely isn't the case. The year has given me a lot to deal with. Some new transitions, some breakdowns, a graduation and first year of college, less and more money, and a lot of tech. The year's not been the best, but it wasn't terrible, and through that, I always kept my eye on the far prize. Even though I still don't feel as close to where I want to be; I'm closer than where I was. So if my blogging has to suffer, then that's just how it goes. I'm still active on social media. I'm still on  Twitter/Xfacebook, youtube, Instagram Threads (that's a new one)

When I started here, I felt it was something that I needed; but it's not as necessary now. Having access to always-on mobile devices means that getting my thoughts across is now instantaneous. The options available now just weren't back then. My first blog post ame two months after the first iPhone was introduced. The world's changed and having a blog isn't a requirement.

This blog is a legacy of what I may create in the future. I don't know all of what that is; but I won't stop until I have gotten there; no matter what it takes. This blog will serve to outline important periods of my life and parts of how I lived it. Always in the pursuit of something creatively epic.

To 2024; I wish you all the best, and as always; I'll be around.

While this isn't a goodbye, it's a shift in how I share my journey. This blog has been my companion through many chapters of my life, and it will continue to be a cherished part of my story. As I explore new horizons and take on different challenges, I may not be here as often, but this space will always hold the essence of my adventures. I'm not going away forever; I'm just taking a different path for a while. Stay tuned for occasional updates and musings, and don't hesitate to catch up with me on my active social channels. Here's to embracing change and pursuing creatively epic endeavors.

-Best Wishes-

-Nytmaer-


No comments:

Post a Comment