28 March 2023

Land of Kuro-sses

It was a Land of Crosses, a dark and barren place, but it was mine.

I had taken control, I had cleared the way, and now I stood at the top of a mountain looking out at a new day.

No longer was I held back by the weight of my past, by the regrets and excuses that had held me fast.

I had forged a new path, a path of my own, and though it was dark and difficult, I had grown.

I had learned to face my fears, to embrace the pain, and through it all, I had gained a strength that would never wane.

For in the Land of Crosses, I had found a power, a force that could not be reckoned with, a spirit that could not be devoured.

So if you find yourself in a similar place, a land of darkness and despair, know that you too can conquer it, that you too can repair.

For it is in the facing of our fears, in the overcoming of our doubts, that we find the strength to stand, to rise up and shout.

I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul, and though the journey may be long and hard, I will reach my goal.

For in the Land of Crosses, I have learned that I am strong, that I am capable of anything, that I have been here all along.

Enjoy a good life and let your Land of Crosses be what you left behind.

Stay awesome - 

(Listening to:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment