24 September 2009

Carving A Path To Success Pt.39 (Getting It Together)

The path is clearer and my task is set before me. I know what I have to do now. It's a matter of getting everything together. I'm broke right now, but first chance I get I will start cranking and cranking hard. My screenplay has to be printed in a certain way and bound a certain way. My cover letter has to be spot on perfect. Everything must be clean and clear, but I am not worried. I will do it. The chance to succeed is now closer than ever. I am a firm believer in my own ability. Not because of ego or pride; but because I truly believe that I am a good story teller and I have the ability to entertain.

It's not about the money. It's not about the success or the fame. It's about doing what I enjoy and being able to make a living from it. I don't want to be rich and buy rims and stuff like that. I want to provide for my children and my family in general. What is more noble than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment