02 May 2010

Carving A Path To Success Pt.66 (The Nanomolecular Blade)

I'm so over it.  I was sort of a mess yesterday, but then I had some great friends and a loving fiancee (Denise, Randy, Marianne, Terence, Musa, Cornell) Who all tried their hardest to bring me out of my self imposed funk.  They made me realize that I am not the only one who is going through a hard time.  There are millions of others who struggle just as much as me.  I really had to sleep on it as I remained angry.

I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and rejuvinated.  My focus became clear.  I was going to have to do something about this life of mine.  If I couldn't get people to read and acknowledge me, then I was going to force them too.  I was going to put myself in a place where they couldn't ignore me anymore.

I was going to produce a film.  Like my mentors Jarret Lee Conway, and Nathan Brendan Masters, I was going to take control of my destiny, something I should have done a long time ago.  Even if I was the only person capable of being in the film, I was am going to produce a film.

I know it won't be easy but neither was writing a screenplay in a month, neither was completing a 600page manuscript, neither was convincing Denise to edit my work.  I met Fred Perry, Wes Hartman, Robbie Bevard, and J.L. Anderson by being a trustworthy and decent person.  I met Chip Miller because I was looking for people of common interest.  I've assembled the ultimate family and ultimate friends, who support me.

I have all the tools I need.

Everything conceivable program (making high use of open source) for film making, special effects, sound editing, storyboarding, you name it.  Short of holding the camera, I am going to do EVERYTHING myself.

I'm tired of running.


Nope!


I'm kicking the shit out that Eightball.  Just like Vegito did.


In order to succeed I have to be sharper than I ever have.  I have to bring it like no one else.  Hollywood is not for the weak or the thin skinned.  If you want to make it, you have to be razor sharp,and that's what I'm gonna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment