22 October 2010

#73 Part One: Original Version

It’s quite different than I thought it would be the weight of a gun.
Until twenty minutes ago, the only experience I had with a gun was pointing a
plastic shooter at classic arcade villains and blasting away.   Space monsters,
goblins, demonic invasion, all I had was to aim the plastic gun at the target, click
the trigger and boom the problems went away.

       I had loaded every bullet into the chamber fearfully, as if I expected them to randomly go off in my face.
The cylinder and barrel of the gun felt sweaty and slippery within the palms of my hand as I fumbled with them
in my right leather jacket pocket.  I was such a cliché standing among the movie aisles staring blankly at the movie stroking the barrel of the gun. A little girl three rows in front of me, threw me random glimpse.
Apparently despite her age she knew enough about masturbation to whisper something in disgust to her mother.  Her mother just shook her head firmly seized the girl’s head and shifted it to the screen.

Carefully I cocked the hammer of the gun in my pocket. With no hesitation I brought out the gun from the right  Pocket and aimed first at Eric’s head and then Lydia’s skull. Looks like the romance and the bromance was over.  Boom mother fucker, I whistled to myself.  Time to make all of my problems go away.  The whole theater was clueless as I stood in the middle of the room with the pistol.

No comments:

Post a Comment