15 May 2011

#91 If you think you will drag me down...

I've realized as of late, that I have accumulated a lot of enemies, but not in the classic sense of term.  By enemies, I essentially mean people that wish to see me fail, and while not doing anything to help me succeed, they contribute to my failure with words and inaction.  I am aware of who these people are and some of the things that they have done in their lives.   Their words are hidden behind kindness and concern, but they only come across as mean spirited and spiteful.

I won't let them drag me down.

I have built something using my own hands, and continue to work on it each day.  I don't expect it to be built in a day but through patience and perseverance, it will bear fruit.  You may not agree on the path that I have chosen but it is not for you to approve of.  This is my path and you will not be the force to stop me from reaching it.  The only thing that can stop me is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment