05 November 2011

#117 No longer left to chance

For far too long I've wished for the chance to succeed, the chance for success and I was given that chance with both Amazon studios and with Ed, but I couldn't see it.  When I finally got the chance it was what I wanted but not what I wanted. I realized last night that it isn't the chance that I want but the actual result. I have to get rid of chance. When you leave it up to chance you only invite the opportunity for failure as a chance is usually fifty-fifty. It's no longer the chance that I want but the actual success and I won't stop until I get it. Waiting for a chance has been my downfall. Success is what I have ultimately been after and I have been handicapping myself. No longer. Success is a the result of those who work hard and never ever give up. That is what I going to do.


My New Motto: SUCCESS: I'm ready to bleed for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment