07 June 2012

#153 Cruising for a little me time

On that day when I eventually make it big (and that day will come) I will of course do many wonderful things for my family.  I will pay off some bills, get my debt under control, buy Denise and the kids and close members of family some nice things for being supportive of me during these hard times.  However this isn't about that.

This is about another one of my passions and what I expect to be able to obtain once I have reached a certain goal or measure of success.

GT-86 the heir apparent to the AE86.


THAT'S RIGHT

I'm talking wheels.  Motorized 4-wheeled transportation..

You see I am a simple man with simple taste.  



Sure I'd like a Porsche 911 Turbo.


or...a Mitsubishi 3000GT

or an Opel GT

Each one is a great car and of course my list is longer than this.  Anyway the car that I really have my eye on is this one.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi


It's not too expensive, it goes really fast, it has 4-wheel drive, turbo charged and it is a nice shade of blue.  Sure there are other things that I want , but the one thing that always leaves me drooling is this nice piece of automotive technology.  This is the perfect vehicle for me to go cruising down I-90/94 at legal speed limits (of course).  This is what I want.  This is what I am working towards.


1 comment:

  1. It's fun to have dreams, isn't it? I wish you luck in obtaining all of them -- including that beautiful Porsche!

    ReplyDelete