03 June 2012

#152 Why I am? (A writer)


  • Writing is my primary form of expression and something I have continued to practice and implement since I was a child.
  • Because it is fun.
  • Writing allows me to exercise and engage my mind to the fullest.
  • It allows me to create worlds that differ from our own.
  • Gives me an excuse to do research. :)
  • Allows me to see the world in a different light.
  • Gives me a chance to create interesting characters.
  • Allows me to give a voice to my emotions and memories.
  • Is a great way to make a living
  • Makes me something of an oddball, because I see the world in a different light.
  • Because I cannot draw and have no artistic talent.
  • It allows me to reach a multitude of people with my talent.
  • Because it is my second love; reading is my first.
I am a storyteller, a journalist and a poet.  Writing is what I do and is what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment