31 December 2013

#183 To the Greatness...of Others.

This post is about me, and how I feel.  It is still inspired by the path.  Therefore consider it a creative piece of pure opinion.
This post is about me, and how I feel.  It is still inspired by the path.  Therefore consider it a creative piece of pure opinion.

To the Greatness...of Others.

As I look at the gray hairs in my mustache and beard I am reminded of my own mortality.  I look at one of the books I learned screenwriting from.  This period was towards the beginning.  One of them is Screenwriting For Dummies..  This is significant but there is a point, so bear with me.

Since then I have helped others using that knowledge. Knowledge gained for a personal desire and mission.  Not only did I use it for myself, but to help those who also sought a similar path.  I have always believed in the greatness of others.  It is what makes us human.  The ability to empathise the ability to succeed in others for reasons that do not necessitate a reward.

This is something important and will also help you in future pursuits.  It is one of the wonderful things about networking.

Do you see where this went?  When it comes to networking; you will occasionally run into something that stuns you enough to take notice.  Sometimes in order to realize your own greatness, you will be forced to recognize it in others.  Don't be afraid should that opportunity happens.  You never know exactly how positive results can come from it.

The ability to recognize greatness in someone else is what makes us great as human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment