19 January 2021

19 days in.

 I'm trying to draw conclusions.  I'm talking to a close friend, my thoughts are directed to our shared conclusions.  My mind is always drifting towards other things. This time it's how I can complete a task.  One piece at a time; no matter how many pieces are involved.

I have so many interest and it's hard to tie them all together in a cohesive manner.  Right now I'm writing this blog, but I'm also listening to a video review of FitXR on Youtube.  My mind is all over the place, and I cannot slow it down.  I try, but more thoughts come out than I can possibly work on.  I'm interested in Game design and VR, so they kind of overlap.  I'm working in VROID Studio to build an avatar for one of my favorite creations.  Here's a hint; it's Eiko.  Who knows, maybe it would lead to something useful.  

Right now my mind wanders to other things and places.  I can't quite help it.  It's a sensation followed by an action.  I need something to grab the mental steering wheel.  I need something to grab the mental steering wheel.

I've decided in the shower that I am going to start adding content that I often keep to myself.  They are more like data entries to my life.  I don't fully comprehend why I am doing this, other than, much of it makes for great content.  There are all sorts of neat and fun ideas about the world et large, and also large reflections of myself.  I want to leave a part of myself to the web, and I guess this is my way of doing it.  I remain so woefully inconsistent with this blog, but one day I hope that I will find the magic needed to make it something worth reading.

I've kept this blog mostly positive through the years, but I hope to continue to do so and maybe even add some value to someone elses life.  All this time i've been looking for ways to become better off than I am, but I think I've been searching in the wrong directions.  You have to do what you are good at, and I know what I am good at and I have to work on it more.  Maybe I can encourage others to do the same...that is what I'm good at.


-Nytmaer

"Stay Awesome"


No comments:

Post a Comment