06 December 2021

Return to War: Warframe, Battling Depression

I know, I know.  I've been gone for most of the year and now I come crawling back to my trusty old blog like a cast out spouse seeking redemption and for what; not to say how-ya-doing? Or check up on you, nope.  I come back to talk about my readiness for Warframes: The New Event.

Have you seen the video for it?

No?

You need to!  Let me show you.


Amazing right?  I thought that you would like it.  I'm pretty stoked about it.  I've been prepping in secret, training my Operator and Frame day-in, day-out.  I've found some unique synergies that will really help me in the coming battles.  I know that not every Tenno is prepared for this.  Some will not feel the sting of war until later on in their lives; if they are fortunate enough to make it that far.  December 15 is a day that shall live in Tenno Infamy.



There is only way way this battle can end.  One Shall Stand. One Shall Fall.  This Tenno will remain victorious for victory is in my heart.  All who draw weapons against me shall fail.


Anyway besides Warframe, I've been fighting a lot of depression and negativity.  Loss of the level of creative output has really put me in a dark place.  I used to thrive on my ability to be creative.  To design or sketch or think out a novel idea or something used to bring me so much happiness; and the loss of it or at least levels of it have been quite to put it bluntly; devastating.  

It's like losing a core part of who you are.  Hell it's been who I was for so long that the adjustment has been hard to handle.  You just feel lost most of the time and it's hard to come back from that.  If not for Warframe; I wouldn't have much creative output at all.  At least I can find something to create when I felt like I've lost my talent.   When I produce these pictures I start to ponder that maybe there is something left in the the old think tank.  These images are my proof that even in the face of doubt, I still have a spark in me, and that gives me something that I was in fear of losing;


Hope.

I hope The New War has sturdier enemies


No comments:

Post a Comment