11 December 2021

Warframe: The New War Loadout

As the day approaches, I'm reminded that I needed to get dressed for battle.  I' decided that the best method for me was going to be one where defense and offense were as well balanced as possible.  With that, here is my current NEW WAR Loadout.


I'm taking my Revenant into the New War.   Revenant (aka Dadframe) has been my companion into Steel Path missions and one of the best Warframes for shrugging of instances of direct damage.  With it's abilities maximized for Strength, the addition of Sevagoth's Gloom means that any enemies entering with the Gloom Ring, are slowed to a virtual crawl.  



Mesmer Skin gives me 16 instances of the ability to shrug of that damage and that includes anything the sentients can dish out.  



My primary is a reskinned Stahlta I've named the Ion Blaster, after Optimus Primes G1 rifle.  This weapon packs a hell of a punch.



For secondary back up, I have the Nytmaerizer Rattle Guts Self-Styled Hand Cannon.



...and to bring up the melee side of things; the Paracesis which I've reskinned and relabled the Black Dragon Fang.




The New War is no longer an idea or something in the far off future.  The New War is coming in less than a week.  This is a battle I will be ready for, no matter the cost.  Decemeber 15th can't come fast enough.


-Nytmaer

No comments:

Post a Comment