01 January 2022

Getting the Trash Out for 2022

 NO MORE

NO MORE

NO MORE

iT ALL HAS TO GO.  NO MORE TRASH IS 2022.  


As I sit her at my desk, I realize that I've collected a lot of trash in my life.  Trash no matter the condition takes a toxic toll on your life once it has built up around you.  It is like wearing poison and breathing poisonous air, while consuming poison.  It is the definition of a toxic environment.  Today I've realized that I've accumulated way too much trash in my life.  Trash that serves no other purpose than to exist and ultimately become a burden for someone else once I am no longer here.  This trash has followed me for years and it's time for it to go.


While in the process of sorting through massive amounts of digital trash that I've accumulated on a hard drive, i'm reminded that life isn't so bad.  My wife's cat has decided that she is in desperate need of attention and would love nothing more than to climb up my leg and play on my desk where  I need to be working.  

A reminder that in the need for change, we have to take a moment and recognize love when we can.  Life isn't all doom and gloom as long as you have some glimmer of hope in your life.  Be thankful, be grateful, be loved and as always be awesome!


Have a good 2022




No comments:

Post a Comment